Cumar is growing. Join our Award-winning team today!
Cumar, an established leader in high end marble, granite and other natural stone fabrication and installation, is seeking a motivated and talented Account Manager to support our growing high-end residential business.
The ideal candidate should be knowledgeable and passionate about luxury home design, have a proven track record of sales, and the ability to develop long standing customer relationships.
The candidate will be involved with projects from start to finish, working with designers, architects, homeowners, as well as Cumar’s project management, engineering, fabrication & installation, and finance departments. The clientele includes both professionals familiar with Cumar’s vast inventory and access to unique stone from around the world, as well as walk-in customers visiting the showroom.
As the Account Manager for residential Sales, you will manage established accounts, as well as the inflow of walk-in business coming through the door daily, and actively pursue Business Development opportunities with new accounts to expand Cumar’s reach in New England
A proactive approach, including organizational skills, attention to detail, professional maturity, and integrity, is mandatory.
· Greet and educate customers on stone while ascertaining their needs and providing world-class customer service.
· Prepare estimates by calculating square footage and linear footage and accurately capturing all details of the project.
· Guide and assist with selection of materials.
· Manage pricing and contract negotiation.
· Coordinate with internal staff and outside contractors to accommodate project target dates.
· Communicate effectively with team members and managers to guarantee results.
· Take initiative to successfully complete task at hand.
· Timely and organized responsiveness to multiple requests for information and updates
· Guarantee customer satisfaction
· Attend industry events as brand ambassador for Cumar.
· Prior Sales Account Management experience in Marble & Granite strongly preferred.
· College Degree or Professional Trade Related Training
· Experience with bids and submission of estimates, contract review and administration
· Proven track record of success
· Excellent problem solving and time management skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
· Ability to read and comprehend construction/shop drawings/bid packages
· Ability to work well under pressure and think outside the box
· Experience working with Architects, Designers and General Contractors
· Ability to access construction and building job sites.
Physical requirements and work condition may include but are not limited to:
· On-site construction operations
· Driving, walking, bending, squatting, reaching, and stretching
· Occasionally required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl.
· Activities can occur indoors and in all weather conditions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually Moderate.
· The employee must occasionally lift and /or move more than 10 pounds.
· Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
· Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
· Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
· Diversity – Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
· Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
· Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Cumar Inc., is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer